Please note that this website is for sale! - £2000 (price include also the domain) Contact us today for more information! 0044 1706
Those injured in Accidents looking to get
the most compensation for their accident



Road Traffic Accidents

Road Traffic Accidents

Road Traffic AccidentsCar Repairs

Every day, people in Britain are involved in road traffic accidents that aren’t their fault. If you are a driver, passenger, cyclist or pedestrian that has been hurt through no fault of your own on the roads, Injury Accident Claim may be able to help you claim the most compensation that you can receive.

All drivers should have insurance and if you’ve been hit by someone or been involved in an accident, you can make a claim off this insurance to compensate for your injuries suffered. In addition to claiming for pain and the inconvenience caused by your injuries, you can also claim for other sufferings such as loss of earnings through time off work.

Hit by an Uninsured Driver?

If you are unfortunate enough to be hit by someone that doesn’t have insurance, don’t let this put you off! The Motor Insurance Bureau (MIB) is a scheme designed to help you in this situation and is funded by all Insurers who are required to pay into the MIB fund each year. As a result, you can still make a claim for your injuries suffered and receive the help and money that you need.

To start your claim today or for further information contact Injury Accident Claim’s legally trained team who can assist you and try and get you as much compensation as possible.


Claim Now
Complete the simple form below to begin the claim process.
Name :
Phone Number:
Postcode :
Accident Type:
Contact Time :
Contact Day:
Comments :
Security Code :
Make an enquiry
Security Code :