Please note that this website is for sale! - £2000 (price include also the domain) Contact us today for more information! 0044 1706
Those injured in Accidents looking to get
the most compensation for their accident



Landlord Accidents

Landlord Accidents

Landlord Accidents

Landlord AccidentsLandlord Accidents

All landlords and local councils have a responsibility to make sure that your house is safe for you to live in and for anyone visiting.

If you have had an accident in your house that was the fault of the landlord or local council through poor maintenance or defective appliances, or fixtures and fittings, you may be able to bring a claim against them. Not only can you claim for compensation for your injuries, but you can resolve the problem with your property as well.

Claim Now
Complete the simple form below to begin the claim process.
Name :
Phone Number:
Postcode :
Accident Type:
Contact Time :
Contact Day:
Comments :
Security Code :
Make an enquiry
Security Code :